Wednesday 29 October 2008

Inaugural Message

Greetings to the world - and in particular to the Wolverhampton University Media MA students, to whom this blog is dedicated as an example of new media.

The topic for the week is the U. S. election

If you would like to develop your blog into a substantial and sustained piece of work, you may wish to put this forward as your research proposal (due Tuesday 2nd December), to be developed into a finished product. 

Hint: to comment on a posting, click the posting title to open a new page: a comment box will be at the bottom.

2 comments:

ugoslim said...

It is a great honour to be ushered into the blogging arena by my esteemed lecturer, from an esteemed university( University Of Wolverhampton)
The race ahead is definately endless, yet interesting. My joy therefore, is realizing the freedom of expression, written expression. Atleast my feelings over the just concluded US elections didnt die inside of me.
Thanks to this medium that has granted amateur writters like me opportunity to practice writting, a thing I indeed enjoy doing.
A bigger thanks to my Blog Lecturer Byrne Aidan. You have not just lectured me, but have made me part of the real world, the world of creativity. Once more, thanks alot, your great!

M.W.A. said...

Thanks to my admirable Blog lecturer Bryne Aiden. I have enjoyed exploring these blogging sites and posting and expressing my views and ideas. I also enjoyed the step by step systematic analysis and examination of these blogging site that you taught us. This experience has helped me in becoming more aware of how people could be looking and examining a blogging site and how to make blogging more credible and accountable. Thanks again.