Tuesday 3 February 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I couldn't sleep last night, such was my joy at the expectation of more snow. Enthusiasm wasted - not another flake. Useless Met Office gits. Not that this prevented many students deciding that it was far too dangerous to leave their pits. Those who did, had to soil their souls by analysing the Daily Nazi (Bel Mooney today: 'Why does the Left hate the Family?').

This weekend, I'm tasting life outside the Premiership: a box at Rochdale FC, then a walk in the Pennines on Sunday. Luxury…

Comments on my new vole picture and title welcome. Parataxis is the arrangement of clauses or phrases without syntactical/grammatical linking - seems perfect for my blog's random stream of thought.

1 comment:

Benjamin Judge said...

I don't think your new title is highbrow enough. I still understand one of the words. You just aren't trying hard enough. Maybe use the latin for vole?