Thursday 16 July 2009

Sticking it to the man




Facing a £5-10 million deficit, Management is apparently fixated on a tidy desk policy. Well, they'll never take me alive! And in any case, my desk is organised psychologically. Location of any item is determined by proximity to me. Also - a picture of Nun Bowling, taken on my mobile phone.

I returned to the pub last night to meet Kate and Emma, which was most convivial. For my birthday, Kate presented me Dark Was The Night, a great US indie compilation, and some home-grown courgettes. Mmmmmmmmm

Irina has posted a few more photos here. She took this better one of Nun Bowling - click for a larger version:

1 comment:

Kate said...

Vive la Resistance! If I were you I'd be deliberately trying to make my desk more messy, that is if that were humanly possible.