Tuesday 25 August 2009

I get readers. Rather surprising ones

I have been recommended on a Twitter stream called iliveforgoodsex, which is, um, surprising. I noticed visits referred from that site via Sitemeter. The lady in question describes her feed as

A BBW/MILF model living and working in Florida. Offering tips for serious lovemaking and sexual health.

This is emphatically not what my blog's about, but welcome to Nadine and her readers in any case! Come for the sarcasm, stay for the political and literary commentary.

3 comments:

Lou said...

Wow a whole new audience potentially. Well done Vole - appealing to a whole new demographic.

jadedj said...

Hmmmmm. I am pointedly NOT clicking on that link.

The Plashing Vole said...

Actually, it's a list of pretty tame Twitter posts with some spam in it. Nothing to scare the horses or servants.