Thursday 25 February 2010

Cultural vole

I'm teaching 6-8 this evening. I usually stay in the office all day, but I've decided to take the afternoon off this time: there's a fantastic concert over at Birmingham's Symphony Hall.

I'm really going for Vaughan Williams's dark, brooding Fourth Symphony, but the Tchaikovsky (Romeo and Juliet) and Chopin (Piano Concerto No 2) will be excellent too.

After teaching - Comedy Night at the new Little Civic. I always like a good laugh after teaching…







2 comments:

Ewarwoowar said...

I asked Dan this last night, but his answer just confused me.

Whereabouts is the Little Civic, Voley? I'm guessing it's not by the Civic Hall.

I'm thinking of going there to see Chew Lips on Saturday, if my man-flu has disappeared by then.

The Plashing Vole said...

It's now what used to be Decadence - on Broad Street. May see you at Chew-Lips.