Wednesday 16 June 2010

I pass the Groucho Marx test

I'm quite pleased by this.

My ranting on various subjects has led to plashingvole being banned from China by their firewall! I wonder what it was - the 'I love Unions' banner, the lefty attitudes, the jangly guitar pop? It's not as if I've mentioned Tiananmen or Falun Gong recently. Maybe they just dislike voles.

Either way, I'm with Groucho, who said that he'd rather not join any club prepared to take him on as a member.

Cynical Ben, on the other hand, isn't blocked. He must have friends in the Politburo.

Try out your favourite sites here.
Tested From:
Beijing, China
Tested At:
2010-06-16
10:54:58 (GMT -04:00)
URL Tested:
http://plashingvole.blogspot.com
Resolved As:
64.233.183.191
Status:
Failure in receiving network data

4 comments:

Benjamin Judge said...

May I take this opportunity to state how great China is. Love you China x xx x

The Plashing Vole said...

I do too. Whatever it is I've done, I'm sorry. Please let me back in!

Benjamin Judge said...

You only get once chance Vole. You are no longer one of us. I'm sorry. That is just the way thing are.

The Plashing Vole said...

Dumped by billions of people. That's truly humbling.