Monday 20 September 2010

Bad Apples

I'm such an idiot. My office has windows and a door (obviously). When the wind's blowing, the unequal air pressure sends things flying.

Today, what went flying when a colleague walked in was one of my framed pictures. What it hit was my lovely Apple MacBook Pro. Terrible cracks in the glass and a dent in the body. The machine's still working, but I' m looking at £150+ repairs. I'm such an idiot. What a waste of a large amount of money. Looks like the book diet's back on.

3 comments:

Fan of Vole said...

God uses Windows.

Imaginary Friend said...

Oh dear. Could have been worse though, it could have hit you...maybe you should purchase some protective headgear, just in case.

The Plashing Vole said...

That would explain the frequent crashes and disasters across recorded time. And the prevalence of antiobiotic-resistant viruses.