Tuesday 23 April 2013

Twitter help required!

I'm getting this error message from Twitter on my Mac, even if I only try to tweet one word. Help! I feel disenfranchised. I can only Tweet from my phone. I've restarted Twitter and the Mac. No joy.


Opening and ending tag mismatch: link line 9 and head
Entity 'rarr' not defined
Opening and ending tag mismatch: img line 35 and div
Entity 'copy' not defined
Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 32 and body
Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 11 and html
Premature end of data in tag link line 8
Premature end of data in tag meta line 6
Premature end of data in tag meta line 5
Premature end of data in tag meta line 4
Premature end of data in tag head line 3
Premature end of data in tag html line 2
Any suggestions?

Update: fixed - it must have been a Twitter-end problem. Thanks for the people who replied. Except for @bruno_di_gradi. 

1 comment:

jadedj said...

I've been getting multiple messages such as that from Twitter, in my email. The difference being that the email asks that I re-enter my personal information...I don't even HAVE a Twitter account. I figure it's a scam of some sort.